Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted sharing discounts and sales. I use to pride myself on always finding a good deal and bargain. And while I still do, and share on IG and Facebook, I have been slacking on my blog. But today that is changing. I've been screenshotting and saving a bunch of sales, that you NEED to check out today! Prepare your wallet, there are so seriously amazing ones.
Sidenote - I'll also be sharing some brands that are having money donated to Hurricane Harvey.
- 100% Pure has free shipping, no code necessary.
- Argan Republic has free shipping, use code PRETTYMELISSA for 15% off.
- Au Naturale 20% off, code; TREATYOSELF & FREE domestic shipping on orders over $50.
- Chella Beauty has 25% off, code; Labor25
- Citrine Natural Beauty receive a complimentary $100 value goodie bag, with all orders over $125! No code necessary.
- Clove + Hallow has 15% off, which will be a DONATION to American Red Cross & FREE shipping over $50. Code; LABORDAYSALE17
- Coola Suncare has 30% off with code
- Credo Beauty* with a purchase of $100, get a 6 piece set including brands like, Suntegrity, Juara, Pai and Innersence. Code; HELLOHYDRATION OR 10% off with code CREDOLOVESYOU
- Derma E has 20% off haircare, code; HAIRCARE
- Dose Of Colors has 20% off, code; LABORDAY
- ella + mia will be donating 100% of proceeds from don't be blue, pure love, heartbreaker or biteme. For every 4 polishes, get 1 free lippie.
- Fairy Girl has 40% off, code; FALLINOVE
- Frank & Whit has 40% off with code; BALANCEWITHHB
- Jord Watches has 15% off, code; LABORD17
- Melt Cosmetics has discounted eyeliner sets and some eyeliners/lipliners.
- Osea Malibu* free face mask with a $125 purchase.
- Root Pretty has free shipping & double points, code; LONGWEEKEND, but they also have a donation Pretty Lip Balm, in which 100% of proceeds will be donated.
- The Burlap Bag has 2 candles in which 100% of proceeds are being donated to Hurricane Harvey.
- Whipped Up Wonderful has 15% off over $25, code; LABORDAY (Etsy only)
- Wholesome Culture is giving a free tote with purchases of $50, code; LABORDAYGIFT
There you have it, the best of the best this Labor Day Weekend!
I feel like some are repetitive discounts, and aren't really calling to me, but I am all about supporting brands that are donating proceeds to Hurricane Harvey.
If you have any other promos happening today, share them below!