A couple weeks ago, I went to a Meet The Maker event at Follain in NY. Being someone who is extremely into natural skincare, Tata Harper Skincare had been on my list for a very very long time. I jumped at the opportunity to go to the event, and had an amazing time. I ending up going with vegan YouTuber, Lex French. During the event, I had the privilege to meet and go over skincare with Tata Harper herself. Not only did I fan girl, but I was in complete aw of her. Fast forward to my facial, I had the graceful Patty, who works for Tata Harper Skincare on the east coast, provide an amazing facial with all Tata Harper products. Patty mentioned that there was another event happening at Space NK, in a couple weeks, in which we immediately called and were wait listed.
Truth be told, I didn't think we'd get off the wait list, but we did and here we are now. I'm going to discuss exactly what was used from the very first step, to the very last, at this gorgeous event. Tata Harper spoke to us about the products individually, and why she created them. Each step, she introduced ingredients and the benefits they have for your skin. One of the best parts, was that WE got to do our own facials and really see what products we liked, by working them into our skin. With all that said, me and Lex prior to getting started, wanted to notate exactly what products were vegan and which were not. This is not shading any bloggers or Tata Harper herself (as they aren't labelled), but there was NO list that specified all the products. Thankfully, one of the aestheticians of the east coast team, helped us out.
Let's get started, all products linked.
- Nourishing Oil Cleanser; on DRY skin, no water needed. This removes makeup and is a softening wash.
- Purifying Cleanser; dry skin once again, right on top of the oil cleanser. This is a pore minimizing daily wash.
- Regenerating Cleanser (my fav); daily exfoliating and clarifying treatment. Once again, on dry skin, can be used daily.
- Resurfacing Mask & Purifying Mask; on a clean slate, apply for an instant glow and complete cleansing treatment.
- Revitalizing Body Oil; as the mask sets, treat your body. This is great for age defying.
- Concentrated Brightening Essence & Hydrating Floral Essence; after removing the mask with a hot towel, spritz these illuminating, tone correcting and moisturizing boosters.
- Elixir Vitae & Concentrated Brightening Serum; one for wrinkles and one for illuminating and tone correcting!
- Restorative Eye Cream; a multi tasker product, working on de-puffing, wrinkles, and dark circles.
- Clarifying Moisturizer; every day blemish prone moisturizer to lock in the serum.
- Special Treatment Products; Replenishing Nutrient Complex which is a multivitamin face oil, Beautifying Face Oil which is an energetic skin therapy and lastly, Clarifying Spot Solution, which helps those pesky blemishes!
These were the steps and products used, on my face. All the products I used were vegan, but not all the items from the line are. Below are the items that are NOT vegan, so it makes the list easier to understand since there are more that ARE then are NOT.
NOT VEGAN; Redefining Body Balm, Recovery Gel, Rejuvenating Hand Cream, Illuminating Moisturizer, Repairative Moisturizer, Rebuilding Moisturizer, Clarifying Mask, Honey Blossom Mask, Very Bronzing, Very Highlighting, and all the lip treatments and tints.
(This list has been updated on 6/9 to remove some items, as Tata Harper Skincare has confirmed they are vegan.)
My favorite products just by using them at this event, and having Patty use them on my face at the Follain event are as followed; Regenerating Cleanser, Nourishing Oil Cleanser, Restorative Eye Creme, Hydrating Floral Essence, Resurfacing Mask, Concentrated Brightening Serum, and Replenishing Nutrient Complex.
Those are absolutely the products I recommend you start with, if you are looking to splurge and try out the brand. It is an expensive brand, but skincare is extremely important. Tata looks so young, and I was shocked when I learned her age. Her skin is impeccable which is a clear statement that her products work. Shop through Credo Beauty and receive points with each purchase, not only that, but they always have gift with purchases. If you haven't heard of Credo Beauty, you need to sign up for their newsletter and check out their natural skincare events! They also have some Tata Harper Skincare sets available!
I want to thank Tata Harper, the Tata Harper Skincare east coast team and Space NK for such an amazing event! I can't wait to use my Restorative Eye Cream, Regenerating Cleanser, and Replenishing Nutrient Complex. Until next time!